Temporary Protected Status (TPS) – The Secretary of Homeland Security may designate foreign countries for TPS if country conditions temporarily prevent the safe return of its nationals, e.g., civil war, earthquake, hurricane. Eligibility is limited to foreign nationals of TPS countries who are present in the United States.

Victims of Human Trafficking (T Visa) –  The T Visa protects victims of human trafficking. Victims are able to stay in the United States to assist in an investigation or prosecution of human trafficking. Visa eligibility requirements must be met.

Victims of Certain Crimes (U Visa) – The U Visa protects victims of certain crimes who have suffered substantial abuse due to crime(s), such as domestic violence, sexual assault, trafficking, and other qualifying crimes. Victims assist law enforcement authorities in the investigation or prosecution of the crime in which the victim was involved. Visa eligibility requirements must be met.

Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) – battered spouses, children, and parents of U.S. citizens or permanent residents may file an immigrant visa petition for themselves, secretly from the abuser.
Contact us today to determine whether you qualify for TPS, U Visa, T Visa or VAWA protection.