Our attorneys can help employers and workers with the application process so that individuals can work in the United States permanently or temporarily, including EB and H-1B Visas, visitors for business, and more.

a) Worker may be eligible to become a permanent resident based on an offer of permanent employment in the United States. Employer may be required to get labor certification.

Permanent Worker Visas for the following workers:

  • EB-5 investors/entrepreneurs who are making an investment of $1 million or $500,000 in an enterprise that creates new U.S. jobs
  • Professionals holding advanced degrees, individuals with extraordinary ability, or those granted a National Interest Waiver
  • Special immigrants, such as Afghan/Iraqi translator, Iraqi who assisted the U.S. Government, Physician National Interest Waiver, certain religious workers

b) Individual may be able to come to the United States as a temporary (nonimmigrant) worker. Generally, employer must file a nonimmigrant petition on worker’s behalf.

Temporary Worker Visas for the following workers:

  • E, Treaty traders or investors, and qualified employees
  • H-1B, Workers in a specialty occupation
  • Temporary business visitor
  • Foreign information media
  • Intracompany transferees in managerial, executive positions, or in positions with specialized knowledge
  • Persons with extraordinary ability
  • Internationally recognized entertainers or athletes
  • Religious workers
  • NAFTA, temporary professionals from Mexico and Canada
  • Other