Immigration Law

McGinty Immigration Team:  Attorney P. Pamela Davies, Attorney Mark Anderson, and Paralegal Chelsy Delapaz











McGinty Immigration Team:  Attorney P. Pamela Davies, Attorney Mark Anderson, Paralegal Chelsy Delapaz


Our law firm can help you with the following:

Green Card — Become a permanent resident of the United States through family, employment, asylum or refugee status, fiancé or lottery.

Employment —  Work in the United States permanently or temporarily, including H-1B , EB Visas, visitors for business, and more.

International Students -- Get reinstatement of status, extension of stay, or change in status.

Naturalization —  Become a U.S. citizen.

U.S. Humanitarian Programs and Protections - Apply for Temporary Protected Status (TPS), T Visa for Victims of Human Trafficking and other Crimes, and U Visa for Victims of Criminal Activity.

Asylum --Apply for protection from persescution, and prepare for your interview in Chicago, Illinois.

Jail Visit and Bond Proceeding  — Get your family member released from ICE's custody. (También en Español)

Waivers of Inadmissibility — Enter the United States lawfully. Reunite or keep your family together in the United States. (También en Español)

Deportation Proceedings — Represent you in court proceedings. (También en Español)

Appeal — Appeal an unfavorable decision by U.S. Immigration Court in Michigan.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) — Request for consideration of deferred removal action for a period of two years.

Adjustment of Status, Renewals and Extensions



May Day 2017, "A Day Without Immigrants and Their Friends" rally at the Michigan State Capitol in Lansing.  Attorney Pamela Davies is a member of Action of Greater Lansing's taskforce, Civil Rights for Immigrants.

Contact an Immigration Law Specialist